Roadrunner is a well known and reputed webmail service that is provided by Time Warner cable systems. These services are second to none and this is the reason why these services have gained so much fame and popularity among the users worldwide.
- One can only access the roadrunner email services only if they are an existing user of the TWC.
- Here is the complete information that will help you in the roadrunner email settings and let you enjoy the best services of the roadrunner email account.
- The way Roadrunner webmail services have gained popularity since its launch is incredible and now the services are used by millions of people.
How to do the roadrunner email setup
The roadrunner email account setup is quite easy and quick. One can follow the given steps to create and set up the roadrunner email account:
- Go to the official website of the roadrunner email login and enter the zip code and mobile number required.
- Click on the option Ok to continue
- A new page will be displayed on the screen asking for the verification of the personal information entered.
- Enter the personal details in the next section and make your profile of the roadrunner email. make sure that you enter only the genuine information as this could be used later in the other steps while logging in or resetting the password of the rr email.
- The next step is to set the security questions and answers to them. These questions will be asked to you in case if you forget the login password of the RR email.
- Sign in to the roadrunner email account and then go to the tab My account, from there click on the internet tab and look for the email section.
- Click on the option to create the email address and then follow the instructions that are displayed on your screen in order to create the new email account of the roadrunner email.
What are the roadrunner mail settings
For android :
- Launch the email app on the android phone or device in which you wish to set up the roadrunner email.
- In the space provided, enter your login credentials that are required for the RR email login
- Next, click on the POP 3 and enter your password in the given field.
- Click on the next option present on the screen
- Enter the incoming server settings as follows:
- Username: here in this field enter the email address
- Password: In this field enter the email password
- Server: enter the server as per your location
- Port: enter the port no as 110
- Security type: Make it as None
- Next step is to set the outgoing server settings for the roadrunner email account as follows:
- Server: Enter the server as per your location
- Port: Set the port to 587
- Security type: make it None.
- Require sign in: mark the checkbox to yes.
- Username: enter the user name on the basis of your location
- Password: enter your password that you use for the roadrunner email login.
- Click on OK and you are done with the roadrunner email set up on the android phone or tablet
Follow the steps given below in order to set the roadrunner email server settings for iPhone or Mac devices:
- On your iPhone, or IPad go to the settings and select the option of mail, contact, and calendars.
- Then further click on add account and other account and select the option to add the mail account
- Enter the following information as:
- Provide your name
- Provide the email address
- Enter the password
- In the description option, put the name which is displayed in the account list of your iPhone
- Click on next and make the server settings as:
- Incoming server: pop-server.ec.rr.com
- Password: Enter the password.
- Port: set the port number as 110 and set the secure server as off.
- Outgoing server: mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com
- Outgoing port: 587 and make sure that the secure server is either off or without SSL.
- In the end, click on Ok and save option and this way you are done with the roadrunner email settings on iPhone
What are the roadrunner email server settings
Roadrunner email server settings can either be POP or SMTP settings, which users can choose for their email accounts. Here are the steps for the IMAP server settings for your roadrunner email account
For Android device:
- Go to the application screen of your android device and then click on the mail icon
- Select the option of the manual setup for the roadrunner email server settings
- Select the IMAP options and then enter the following details:
- IMAP server: mail.twc.com
- Security: none
- Port: For IMAP 993
- Security port: 993 and the security type as SSL/TLS
- Insecure port: 143 and the security type: None
- Next, set up the SMTP settings as:
- Make the SMTP server as the mail.twc.com and make the security type as none and make the port as the 587 and the security type as SSL or TLS. Set the outgoing SMTP roaming server as the 587 and the security type as none.
- Next, click on the option done and your roadrunner email account is all set for use on your android device.
For the iPhone make the following configurations for your roadrunner email server settings:
- Outgoing server: mail.twc.com
- SSL: set it as on
- Outgoing server port as 465
- Outgoing roaming server port as 587 and the security type as SSL.
- Outgoing SMTP port as 25 and the security type as None.
- Provide the password for the authentication
- And you are done with the SMTP settings of the roadrunner email account for your iPhone or Mac devices.
In case if you face any problems in the roadrunner email settings, then you may contact the customer support at the roadrunner. They will provide you the best assistance to solve your roadrunner email settings problems or any other kind of problems with your account.